Used plumforce direct to connect a new gas cooker.An Eastern European looking guy turned up (engineer number 313) and as soon as he got in he asked me to sign an invoice for £45 plus vat per half hour and put in my address, silly me I signed straight away without checking the time he wrote down he got to my place, he put down 3pm when in fact it was 3.07pm.

He then droped one side of the gas hose on the new cooker and chipped it. He said I needed a bionett to connect the cooker so he had to go and buy one and said it would cost £23.

15 minutes later he arrived with the boinet by now I was a little suspicious of him so I called the shop he said he went to (nuline) and they said that the price for a boinet for a gas cooker is £3, I then made the gas engineer from plumb force direct know and he started getting aggressive so I asked him to leave my property to which he refused to do without getting paid. When I threaten to call the police if he didnt leave he told me to "step outside with him if a was a man" he then bought out some sort of hammer looking tool from his tool box and started f__king and blinding and calling me all sorts of names and threatening to smash my head in.

I called up plumb force direct and asked to speak to the manager, a lady called Silvie came to the phone and i made her aware of what had happened and she automatically stared defending her engineer, I told them that I would be getting the police involved and the they had to pay for the damage their engineer had done, they replied by saying that no work was carried out and an invoice wasn't issued so its my word against their engineers.

The company is very unprofessional and unhelpful.They have a lot of bad reviews online so Beware OF THESE COWBOYS as I have been left with a damaged cooker that cost me £500.

Comments