we just moved into a house with a few plumbing problems that didn't seem like a very big job -the plumbing just needed some tweaking and we're not plumbers. The website felt very reassuring and the rate seemed reasonable £65 + VAT for a plumber to come out and do some adjustments.

Worried about what would happen if they came out and the problem was actually more complicated then it seemed I asked the company what would happen in the case that they came but couldn't do anything. I was assured that the problems I had described could be resolved. The plumber came bang on time which was fortunate -because he was so punctual I know he wasn't in my house any longer than 11 minutes. He looked around, then told me he couldn't do anything.

Quoted me hundreds of dollars for each thing he had been asked to look at (which I can't pay as a renter), had me fill out the form and then left. I got in touch with the company right away to say that nothing had been done and paying £78 for a 11 minute quote seemed ridiculous but never received a reply. I tried several times to try and get in touch with the company but have not received a single response or follow-up. £78 for an 11 minutes.

Having done some research since this incident I can see that several honest plumbing companies are receiving a huge backlash of reviews that are in the wrong place. Everyone seems to have had the same experience.

The company sounds like a complete scam. Please please please stay away from them.

Review about: Plumbforce Direct Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments