I needed a plumber to fit a radiator, called plumbforce direct who sent a plumber round the same day.

We agreed a price, and that he would return the next day to do the work. The following morning 9am I called the plumber to confirm the time he'd becoming that afternoon he said that would be fine and he'll see me then.

the plumber didn't bother to turn up didn't bother to call either, since reading reviews I realise this is common practice for them!Stupidly I paid half the money up front! I spoke to Scott who said he'd call me back ,an hour later I called him!he said the plumber can't make it today!

I said I want my money refunded, Scott told me he'd do this right away and email me the receipt ! I called back asking why I'd heard nothing he assured me it had been refunded and I should wait 2 working days!Sure enough a week passed and still no refund .Each time I am told by Scott he'll call me back he never does I'll get the refund that day hasn't happened. I am told blatant lies each time I speak to Scott.

I posted a review on another site warning ppl about this company Scott had the review taken down.

This company is a disgrace please save yourself the agro and do not use them! I wish I had read the reviews before calling these people , and please don't be as dumb as me and give any money up front!I had my radiator replaced by another company with no problem and I didn't pay a single penny up front !Spoke to Scott today says the money will be refunded today...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of plumbforce direct plumbing service. Plumbforce Direct needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned plumbforce direct plumbing service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Plumbforce Direct.

Had an Experience with Plumbforce Direct?

Comments