AS many have said on here, I wish I had looked at all these reviews before booking with this company.Booked at lunchtime for a call out between 6-8pm to book my fixed toilet - no-one turned up, no contact nothing.

They didn't even confirm the booking which should have been the first red flag.

Rang the team and they claimed they can't access the 'emergency appointment' database so can't track my booking and have no way of contacting the engineer to see if he's on the way. Their 'solution' was that someone from customer service would ring me in the morning to check if someone had turned up...

helpful!DO NOT USE THEM - what a waste of an evening and appalling customer service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of plumbforce direct customer care from Plumbforce Direct. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Plumbforce Direct to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Plumbforce Direct for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Plumbforce Direct?

Comments